Monday, December 21, 2009

counting down of attachment! :)

starting of today its my 3rd week of attachment...
my whole attachment consist of 3 months...
which is equivilent to 12 weeks...
haha...so now i'm left with 9 weeks more...
that's pretty fast i suppose...
hmmm....and, i'll be having holis after 28 feb..
and there my adult life goes on...haha...
well...it's time to learn to save more than wad i'm saving now..
hmmm...haha....for e sake of future...
like study, family et cetra............hmmm...
this week we're going to start to take case alr....
don know wad will happen...
don dare to talk to doctors...
i'm afraid i couldnt understand what they're talking..
hmmm...well, lets see wad happen on wed bahx...haha....
christmas eve....haha....wad am i gg to do???
spending my day in TTSH! hahhaha...
i'm glad that i've gone to this ward...
the staffs are great =))
although its a infection unit...
i'm sure if we do our 5 moments of hand hygiene,
we'll definitely be safe :))
good luck to all prcp students!
i'm sure all of us will become an outstanding nurses in future! =)
haha....keep talking abt my attachment.......
now other than boyfriend, working....
hmmm....i have nth to do alr...
i gave up on my hobbies......not in contact with band friends...
all i care e most now... probably should be my dear,
ttsh and family....
oh ya..i have 2 new fam members!
little white and litte black! =D
they're my cute lil hamsters that my sister bought :))
my hobbies and band friends...
haix........good bye...... bon voyage....
all the best to u guys...if there's chance, we'll meet again...
same to my friends.....
my world now has only a few ppl revolving ard me...
attachment cliques, fam, dear, friends whom i still have contact
and last of all, my patients and their relatives....hmmm...






~kuku gerl announced the lost of her hobby~

No comments: