Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i wish i wish i wish...

happy lil gurl..
- i want to rebond hair..
- i want to have a super uber big bear
other than my davon and my winnie =)
- i want my windmill from tim :)
- i want to take photo
- i want to go kbox
- i want to take neoprint
- i want to go gym
- i want to wish YOKE LIAN, YVONNE NG & LAY PENG
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)
- i want to upload sean's wedding photo asap
- i want to improve on my stupid horn playing
- i want to get away from some ppl
- pls absent yourself, ur sarcastic-ness super sucks!
cried, the moment i miss you..
and when u say me without any reason?
and please help each other in a section..
there's no one other than ur section mates who can help you!
hmmmm.....
and and and....
finding another welfare is difficult as i dunno them!
hahah!
was pissed and sad ytd..
don feel like talking..
i hate to see 2 "hims"..
just so irritated seeing them...
and yet, i have to serve him...
-____________-
wad the hell....
oh my goodness.....





~kuku gerl~

No comments: